The End of my corbin story

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJA

Reaction score
To day I got my Corbin 25.1.2010 that I ordered 17.9.2009.

Here in Finland we are in the middle of our winter, 50cm snow and -15 C cold outside. I have not yet tried it on the bike but will do it tomorrow.

Hope it fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
To day I got my Corbin 25.1.2010 that I ordered 17.9.2009.Here in Finland we are in the middle of our winter, 50cm snow and -15 C cold outside. I have not yet tried it on the bike but will do it tomorrow.

Hope it fit.
Wow! I hope it fit the bike and you after all that wait! I love mine. The combination of proper, quality riding gear, and the Corbin seat have made a huge difference for me. Now the gas tank is my limiting factor. :coolsmiley02:

Goran......

Good for you my friend.......Finally!!!

How long before your first chance to test out the seat??

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear you *finally* got your seat.

Now go install it, sit on your bike in the garage and make vroom noises! :rolleyes:

Goran......
Good for you my friend.......Finally!!!

How long before your first chance to test out the seat??

Brian

My test drive will take place I think in the beginning of april, as you remember there is also the PCV to test for the first time.

Göran
Aw yes...... you have the next generation ( PCIII, ) the PCV..... go sit on your bike... make vroom sounds like Carver said...... :clapping:

Brian