The Ténéré Expedition Tent

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In cold weather that would be nice--you know how long a motor puts off heat after a long ride....

In hot weather, not so much.

Interesting concept, and certainly more protection for the bike/gear than a tarp or some such.

Wonder how many they'll sell?

One question though... itsa 2-man tent, where does your buddy put his bike? Rock/paper/scissors for who's bike get's covered? Or do you need one each? :unsure:

Griff

This seems like one of those solutions to a problem that doesn't exist things.

I don't like the idea of smelling my bike in a tent all night...

Plus this all-in-one doesn't allow the flexibility of only using the bike cover (like at a hotel) or just using the tent in good weather.

I'd prefer to keep and carry the two pieces (tent and bike cover) as separate units.

They use the slogan "The Ténéré Expedition Tent, the only 2 man adventure motorcycle tent you will ever need." I'd modify that to "One MORE 2 man adventure motorcycle tent than you will ever need." It's too big to pack easily, for one thing, harder to set up, harder put away, and just like if I was camping on a horse, the horse (and my motorcycle) can sleep OUTSIDE the tent.

Latest posts