This picture settles it. I'm getting the FJR.......

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marko

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Smoking a cigar and taking a shot a something while riding. I'm in the right place.[/SIZE]

GZPlaya2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be beeroux and his cigar on my motorcycle and my Glock and three expended rounds in the air. A poster-child picture of what is unsafe, risky, wrong...and a helluva lot of fun......once a year or less.

That would be beeroux and his cigar on my motorcycle and my Glock and three expended rounds in the air. A poster-child picture of what is unsafe, risky, wrong...and a helluva lot of fun......once a year or less.
Geeze.

Is he wearing your girly lace underwear too?

Is he wearing your girly lace underwear too?
Which reminds me that if anybody ever invites Skooter to stay at your house.....lock your bedroom door if you leave him unattended. He has this nasty habit of filching things out of one's bottom right dresser drawer. You getting good use out of that snap-crotch teddy you stole?

IGGY"S gubernatorial skilz at there best........

the first of many qualifying steps for entry into the iron butt invitational

Motorcycle, gun, and cigar. It's almost perfect but...where's the beer Iggy? :)

GZPlaya2_edit.jpg

What is that thing sitting right behind the windshield..? It looks like... a shotgun??
Yes, it is. Specially mounted for that event according to...uhhh...well I uhhh....errr...that's just what I heard over by the water fountain.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Give 'im a break..he had his earplugs in ! :rolleyes: