Thug's New Toy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thug

A shy retiring flower in a Thug's exterior
Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy pics the sun was low in the sky....

033.jpg

032.jpg

030.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

I had some extras put on it but the Nautilus horn sounds like it's not installed properly! I sounds like only one horn is working? would this be cause by an incorrect wiring set up? The sound is weak...You can here the compressor wind and piss weak noise coming out of it! Also I think my techie put some hose between the compressor and the horn for a more concealed look under my instruction...possible air leak as well maybe? Any ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
:clapping: Congratulations! :clapping:

That's niiiiiiice....and pretty, too! I like the carbon fiber bits as they go well against the black.

Er...uhm...who's that skinny guy reflected in the window?

Na mate just wanted to update before I lost too much on the trade in of the 05....Yeah not a big fan of the standard rubber big fan of the PDS thought!

Oh and that skinny guy is me.....I have Lapband surgery in early May so in about 12 months or so I should be a lot narrower!

THUG !!!

Absolutely Very Nice!!!! Glad to see you installed Geelong, nice stuff, ain't it?

What's really cool is you can't even tell the handlebars are on the other side of the bike. :blink:

Tell us about the hard-top seat bag. Who Where What ?

Beautiful.

About the horn...Is the power run from the battery through a relay and healthy wire? If he just hooked it up sourced from the stock wiring the compressor wouldn't be getting sufficent power and symptoms would be similiar. Or it could just be an air leak... :p

Congratulations on the new ride.....lets see.... thug....one lap of oz.....the new ride should be nicely broken in.....what will you do with the rest of your weekend?....ENJOY.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Thug! I am partial to black bikes and we all would like to come and ride with you! PM. <>< :yahoo:

Very nice, Thug! Heated grips, cruise control and a 300 kph speedo.

Just one question: Is the tachometer metric too? :unknw:

Congrats Thug! :clapping: :yahoo:

Don't know why you would want to downgrade from your Gen I example, but a fine looking FJR none the less.

Question: do the wheels turn the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere compared to the northern? :eek:

Ya done good, Thug! Gorgeous bike, and we're all proud to see another intelligent motorcycle rider opt for replacing the best with the best.

Ain't winter coming down there now, though?

Latest posts