THUG's off to the MotoGP at Phillip IsLand!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thug

A shy retiring flower in a Thug's exterior
Reaction score
Yeah baby!

Corporate tickets for 3 days in the HONDA tent just past the finish line!(yeah I know But last time we went it was the Suzuki tent honest!) me mates booked it so I just go with that!

Anything any body want? apart for the girls?

I'll post some pics when I get back

Ciao!

Yeah baby!
Corporate tickets for 3 days in the HONDA tent just past the finish line!(yeah I know But last time we went it was the Suzuki tent honest!) me mates booked it so I just go with that!

Ciao!
WOW!! You lucky ******************************************************** Enjoy!

I reckon you'll be pulling for fellow Aussie Stoner? A pic with him would be pretty cool. I'm jealous... have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky bastid! Have fun; hope you remember your earplugs if your seats are close to the course!

Stoner and that Ducati/Bridgestone combo has been pretty dominating this year.... wonder how serious MotoGP is about going with a single-spec tire like WSB? There was a lot of hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth when WSB went to a single spec tire a couple years ago, but the result led to closer, more exciting racing. Too, title fights often go down to the very last race weekend, instead of being won with still many races to go, like MotoGP this year.`

Yeah baby!

Ciao!
2335243948wn6.jpg

Have fun mate and don't fall in lust with those yummy tires... :rolleyes:

Stef

Lucky bastid! Have fun; hope you remember your earplugs if your seats are close to the course!
Stoner and that Ducati/Bridgestone combo has been pretty dominating this year.... wonder how serious MotoGP is about going with a single-spec tire like WSB? There was a lot of hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth when WSB went to a single spec tire a couple years ago, but the result led to closer, more exciting racing. Too, title fights often go down to the very last race weekend, instead of being won with still many races to go, like MotoGP this year.`
I'm pretty sure Bayliss had the title wrapped up before the last round last year in WSB and MotoGP came down to the last race. Year before that, Corser had the title wrapped up (WSB) before the last round.

I think there will be a change to the tire rule. Might be a spec tire and they might go back to the way it was (no restrictions on the number of tires/compounds you can bring and it's OK for the tire mfgrs to cook up a fresh batch on the eve of race day). There doesn't seem to be a lot of opposition from the front runners on a spec tire. Then again, if the roles were reversed and the top Michelin riders were on Bridgestones and vice versa, I don't think you'd get the same lovey dovey feeling about spec tires.

oh yeahh.....lucky bastage!!!!!

Thug, good on ya for going to the race. MotoGP events are special and are never forgotten. Have fun you lucky dog. PM. <>< :yahoo:

Thanks Gents!

As I'm with my mates (Honda and Suzuki lovers) we are going to the dinner every corporate venues have so I'll see if I can get a pic of NH? Amongst others and specifically the ah um...the mounting equipment!

WC...yes I could not believe how much noise they generate out of a little engine!!!!!!! Mind Blowing to say the least!

Stef....I'll get something special just for you!

NUT...afimative! Alhough it looks like it might be a little wet....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thug,

We are waiting to hear how much fun you had. I am bummed about Nicky but happy for you guys and Casey. What a fine fella and great racer. He must make all of you proud.

Waiting for pics.

Al

Yeas mate I'll end you more pics soon and tell a few stories but did you know Nicky Hayden has an Aussie mother? Any wonder he's so good with that Oz connection! Saw him talk at the HONDA dinner I went to on the Friday night before the Sunday race he seems like a really likable fella.