Time Flies, Zero Issues with FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvail

Reaction score
Fourteen years ago today my FJR arrived at the dealer after a six month wait - well worth the wait. There were two of them waiting to be uncrated. I told them to build the other one first, I would wait (learning curve). I think these were the first in Colorado - IIRC mine was #xxxxx176. What a great bike with zero issues (except for shocking rear tire wear - surely my fault). Five year of miles of smiles.

Understand the genIII is quite a bit improved. Less heat, etc., but same old reliable bullet
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I find that I avoid reading posts written in the font used in the orginal post. I imagine Bob cares not what I think or do, but I suspect I am not the only person that feels such an aversion.

Isn't there a setting to remove fonts?
If you're desperate to read it, click the "Quote" button. If on a mobile device, you'll see it in the normal text in the edit window. If on a computer, click the little switch thingy top left of the edit window until you get a raw display.

As I said, if you're desperate to read it.

If you're desperate to read it, click the "Quote" button. If on a mobile device, you'll see it in the normal text in the edit window. If on a computer, click the little switch thingy top left of the edit window until you get a raw display.

biggrin.png

The reason I chose the comic sans and larger fonts was out of respect for older folks like myself, who's sight might be fading a bit, or a lot.

Sorry about the font, in the future I will leave things alone.

Glad you like your GenIII, best of luck for the rest of you ownership.

That's funny :) I can't remember any of my posts that others were desperate to read. Ever...

Bob, that would go for most of us, so yer in good company. Thanks for sharing about your 2002 FJR delivery.
We've been here for a long, long time, BUT I got you beat by one day....
punk.gif
OTOH, You're much higher up on the post whoring
lol2.gif

Wonder if that other forum we jumped over from still exists.