• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tire, oil change service in Missouri

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been keeping a extra set of Avons in my shop at all times. If anyone is traveling though the St Louis Mo. area and needs new shoes give me a day advance notice. In a emergency, give me a few minute notice and I will help you out. I also have oil filters and Yamalube in stock(if you want another brand let me know I will order it). Just want to throw this offer out there if I can help a FJR brother/sister out.

Price for tire change...

Cost of the new tires...Plus $40.00 labor includes balancing

Oil change.. price of oil and filter plus $10.00 labor

Rear spline service with tire service $10.00

without tire change $15.00

I also install heattrollers, plugs and TBS, and most things on your farke list.

Thanks Smitty ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I have been keeping a extra set of Avons in my shop at all times. If anyone is traveling though the St Louis Mo. area and needs new shoes give me a day advance notice. In a emergency, give me a few minute notice and I will help you out. I also have oil filters and Yamalube in stock(if you want another brand let me know I will order it). Just want to throw this offer out there if I can help a FJR brother out.
Price for tire change...

Cost of the new tires...Plus $40.00 labor includes balancing

Oil change.. price of oil and filter plus $10.00 labor

Rear spline service with tire service $10.00

without tire change $15.00

I also install heattrollers, plugs and TBS, and most things on your farke list.

Thanks Smitty ;)
Way cool!

Maybe I'll stop on my way back for Cali...

OH... I'm not a brother...will a sister do? <G>

And where are you?

Mary aka

[email protected]

This a good deal for those in the neighborhood who needs assistance. He has helped me with changes on my bike and not only is he extremely conscientious, he is very quick and knowledgeable. He has a good shop and can handle most service needs. I purchased a Nomar tire changer last year based upon his recommendations and after watching him change Galaxyblue's tires last August, I was able to change mine with no problems. There are a number of us who have been by there to have him help with additions and service.

Additionally, if your down that way, there are some really good roads to ride and he can turn you on to them.

Chester

How about the Audivox CCS100 cruise control on a FJR1300AE??

If so, how much lead time / how much $$$?

Best regards,

Shane

Just a note to say Thanks and give a little promotion to Smitty's service center. First let me say I want his workshop its very nice setup.

I had both wheels bent and had bought new wheels and tires and all the bearings and spacer and seals. Called Smitty and he said bring it on down. Afew hours later I was ready to ride again.

This guy definitly knows what he is doing and does superb work I would recomend to anybody.

Oh also he works way to cheap so be good to him.