Tom Cruise to take delivery of 1st Ducati Desmosedici RR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
Must be nice to have disposable income. I wonder if Jay Leno is number two in line. They started taking reservations June 2, 2006, that's a long wait! And exactly how does one pronounce Desmosedici, my Italian is a little rusty.

PRESS RELEASE

BIKE

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nice to have disposable income. I wonder if Jay Leno is number two in line. They started taking reservations June 2, 2006, that's a long wait! And exactly how does one pronounce Desmosedici, my Italian is a little rusty.
PRESS RELEASE

BIKE
He's getting ripped off. Everyone knows only Harleys are worth over $70 large... :blink:

Leno must be pissed not to be the first...

I would love to take one on the track :dribble: ...too rich for my blood :angry:

Think he will be ride'n in flip flops, shorts and tank top when it hits the ground with him. He might have high heals to touch the ground. Ducati might give leno one. He has had some pretty spiecal vehicals given to him in the past.

I doubt he's paying for it.

Read the story again - " Tom Cruise is the first on the list to get Ducati's newest motorcycle — a $72,500 superbike" - no mention that he's buying it. Ducati is probably giving it to him as a PR move.

Sweet bike, though!

He'll probably have to ride pillion with fellow Scientologist Keith Code driving, like he has to have an instructor with him in his P-51! :yahoo:

A mate of mine's mate had his on display here at the Phillip Island GP last year because it was the only one in Oz at the time....I think it was $110,000.00 AUD when he purchased it?

He'll probably have to ride pillion with fellow Scientologist Keith Code driving, like he has to have an instructor with him in his P-51! :yahoo:
He got the skilz. Didn't you see him in MI?

He can ride a bike and shoot just like our own Barbie killers.

Wow, this is underwhelming news. The talentless pretty boy found a way back into the news. I never thought of Duc as a shameless publicity whore...

.........of course, we all know that most minnesotans speak italian fluently.

Latest posts