Trade FJR1300AE parts for faster Cobalt Blue FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
I know there are quite a few of you folks that have purchased the FJR1300AE and are thinking, "man, if I only had the faster cobalt blue color."

Well, you are in luck. I'm willing to part with my brand new faster blue parts for your ugly silver ones. Now I only one have FJR1300A so don't you all be disappointed, but i can only do this once. So, please accept my apologies for this in advance.

:D

I actually was torn between the A and AE. I loved the Galaxy Blue color of the A but the features of the AE. I ended up with an AE. A galaxy blue AE would be the best of both worlds.

I know there are quite a few of you folks that have purchased the FJR1300AE and are thinking, "man, if I only had the faster cobalt blue color."
Well, you are in luck. I'm willing to part with my brand new faster blue parts for your ugly silver ones. Now I only one have FJR1300A so don't you all be disappointed, but i can only do this once. So, please accept my apologies for this in advance.

:D

Too bad the 06A is Cobalt Blue and not Galaxy Blue. :p

My question is why would anyone want to slow down an A by putting that slow silver AE tupperware on it? Besides, even with the faster Cobalt Blue on, the AE still can't go as fast as a clutched FJR. :lol:

Ooops, my bad. I meant cobalt blue.

Too bad the 06A is Cobalt Blue and not Galaxy Blue. :p
My question is why would anyone want to slow down an A by putting that slow silver AE tupperware on it? Besides, even with the faster Cobalt Blue on, the AE still can't go as fast as a clutched FJR. :lol: