trip out west- suggestions for the trip back east....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
Well decided to visit the grd canyon, not on the fjr, but instead opted to take the truck and 2 bicycles along with my dog.

we took 65 s until picking up 40 east, then catching as much of the mother road as possible as i made my way to the canyon....

Chose to just sleep in the truck on the way out, not bad except for being cold every once n a while.

My dog is a great traveling companion, he just lays in the back and then lays his head on my shoulder or licks my ear when he needs to stop.

So, just been visiting with my brother, doing some jogging and biking around lake notomas I guess is the name of it.

We went out to prairy city today and road his dirt bikes and atv around..

Had a rather nice time and I can actually say I enjoyed it, not riding a dirt bike or atv for many many years....

felt like a novice out there, but was glad I kept two/four wheels down all day....

Trying to decide on my route back to Kentucky and sites that might be good to visit / see on the way back...

Should be leaving sac town in the next week or so....

that Mike

Hey, you are very near MadMike! What are your plans? Over to the coast or back to home soon? PM me if heading to the coast...