• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trunk setup for 2008 FJR1300a

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Reaction score
I have an older tail (E45N) and side bag (E36N) set for my '90 Concours - will probably sell whole matching setup.

I'm looking for the rear mounting plate and trunk for my new (to me) '08 FJR

I'm partial to Givi (but didn't pay retail 15 years ago either). I'd like to be able to put 2 full face helmets in the trunk, so I think the Yamaha trunk fails on that measure. I'm open to options.

I'm also going to buy frame sliders, a new windscreen (partial to Rifle on my Concours, but open to options on FJR), heated grips (expereinced that for the first time test riding the BMW K1200GT), throttle lock (or cruise if reasonably priced), modified seat... oh my. I farkled ou the COncours long ago - time to start over ;^)

May 8 - Have Givi v46 - thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a V46 and FJR rack that fits my 05'. I also have the black and blue cover plates plus a variety of accessories. Would love to get it out of the garage as I have 2. PM me in interested.

Kurt

Lawrence,

I live in Fallbrook and have a Givi E52 and Rack from Premier Cycle Accessories. If you want to come over and take a look at it shoot me a PM with your phone number.

John