TurboDave_98

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave, This is bullshit. You can and will recover. Take the meds and do the therapy. You have a lot of living to do and we need guidance.

Dave, I don't know you, but I've read a lot from and about you. You're a tough bastard, so focus, beat this, and get on with your life. To hell with the boohoo crap. Just keep moving and show again what a winner you are. If there is anything we can do to help you on your latest journey, let us know.

So, ya coming up to WFO?

1.) In this particular instance....I DON'T want to be like Uncle Dave when I grow up.

2.) Sooooo, this means that Charlene will be driving to WFO? :dntknw:

...2.a) I'd be honored if you would let me buy your breakfasts! We'd love to see you at the Old Fogies er...Olde Phartes uhm...Vintage Riders Breakfast. :yahoo:

3.) Please follow the good advice given by other anxious forum members. I mean...you don't have to frighten us, Dave. If you need a hug just SAY SO! ;)

Heal, friend, heal and do so completely. Recovery is possible, even for someone who has nearly reached "antique" status. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

My dad had a stroke and the best thing you can do is enjoy those things that you can do and tell great stories about the things that you used to get in to trouble doing. Don't let the inability frustrate you too much and get better on your own schedule.

Barry

Heal fast, Turbo!

turbo2.jpg

Thanks Hal. I had no idea turbodave_98 was dealing with health issues. I kept watching for updates on his DL650 and never saw anything <Link>.

Get well soon TurboDave!

Get well soon, Dave. Listen to your doctor and your wife (I know.. bummer, right?). We're all rooting for a full and speedy recovery.

In the mean time look at the bright side. Pleasuring yourself with your weak hand will be like being serviced by a stranger!

Turbo -- we all know you're too tough to let this little thing beat you. Besides, you've got lots of vintage rider breakfasts to attend over the next several years.

You've got a proven iron butt; no reason you can't prove to have an iron head as well. Lots of prayers and mojo heading your way to whup this thing. One day at a time.

We'll be expecting you for breakfast, BTW.

Kick yerself into gear, Dave. The missus and I are pulling for you.

Thanks to your procedure a little while back, the missus and I are now on a regular schedule donating blood, so remember - something good HAS come out of all this crap you're going through.

Courage.

BG

Latest posts