Twisted Kilt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMRoadRunner

A Bulls work is never done!
Reaction score
Just got in and am having a nice cold refreshing adult beverage before dinner. Damn the weather is nice here. It was hot coming in, 100 degrees in April, WTF. Anyway in town till Sunday visiting. Thought i would say hello.

Wow! The heat must have really got to you. Normally that place is called the "Tilted" Kilt, but who knows, it might have gotten more interesting while you were there!

Linky

Tilted, twisted, it was a tough day alright! But thats all history now. You know, i kinda like this place!

Bastard! You dont tell us your in town going to the TK until *after* you've gone. You are SO fired!

And yes the Tilted Kilt gets the SkooterG stamp of approval. Especially the Scottsdale one. Those girls are absolutely Gorgeous as they walk around with their noses in the air. But who is looking at their noses?

Some previous forum Tilted Kilt experiences:

Clicky.

Where are your photos?

Bastard! You dont tell us your in town going to the TK until *after* you've gone. You are SO fired!

And yes the Tilted Kilt gets the SkooterG stamp of approval. Especially the Scottsdale one. Those girls are absolutely Gorgeous as they walk around with their noses in the air. But who is looking at their noses?

Some previous forum Tilted Kilt experiences:

Clicky.

Where are your photos?
+1, Gunny; Bud I wish I had known earlier you were coming into town, I bought tickets for tonight's Arizona Diamondbacks against Atlanta Braves MLB game and if I knew you were here I would have purchased a ticket for you!

SkooterG is so right about the gorgeous Scottsdale Tilted Kilt girls, this hottie is named Michelle!

ha.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+1, Gunny; Bud I wish I had known earlier you were coming into town, I bought tickets for tonight's Arizona Diamondbacks against Atlanta Braves MLB game and if I knew you were here I would have purchased a ticket for you!

SkooterG is so right about the gorgeous Scottsdale Tilted Kilt girls, this hottie is named Michelle!

ha.jpg
Hmmm... maybe a large paper bag :wub:

It was somewhat unplanned. I gt a wild hair..... Well you know the rest. Thanks for the Dbacks offer, damn they took it in the backside.

The weekend in AZ went well, the trip home was going smoothly, the temp dropping as I rode up the "Rim". 10 miles out of Heber, 74 in a 55.............Shit. :dribble: I thought it was 65 officer. :huh: :huh: I wonder whats thats going to cost me? <_<