Unrepresented States/Territories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogahboogah

Reaction score
Here's the list of state and territories that are, as yet, totally unrepresented for the WFO, as shown in the WFO map that Iggy & friends put together.

WFO Map -Clicky Here

Did Yamaha sell no FJR's in these states or what ?

Hey Stef if you show up I'll buy you a six pack & give you ten bucks for the BlackJack tables !!

Africa

Alabama

Alaska

Asia

Australia

Connecticut

Europe

Georgia

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Manitoba

Massachusetts

Mexico

Mississippi

Montana

Nebraska

New Brunswick

Newfoundland

New Hampshire

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Northwest Territories

Nunavut

Oceania

Oklahoma

Pennsylvania

Quebec

Rhode Island

South America

South Carolina

South Dakota

Vermont

West Virginia

Wyoming

Yukon

Just be aware that the map is NOT synched with the sign up list. There likely is more represenation, but between board admin, day jobs, community......and riding the FJR yours truly is not going to update that map a ton.

Maybe a note that this board just got it's first two Montanans on its map in the last few weeks. Maybe there's some candidates.

You forgot Fuckzakistan. Wanker..... :D

sculpture2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see that my state has been spoken for. I'd "love" to be the one making this trip but, unfortunately, vacation time & my pocketbook won't allow it. I have dreams of riding that part of the US of A one day. This would've been the perfect excuse to do it, too. Alas, I am sad...

Signed, Your eastern sista', Heidi

Hey Boogah

Hey Stef if you show up I'll buy you a six pack & give you ten bucks for the BlackJack tables !!
If I am the Stef you meant, I don't think I'll be able to make it... :(

You can PayPal the $10 to me, though, and I promise I'll spend it for a good cause :D :D :D

Stef