• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

V-Strom Hand Guards

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worney

Reaction score
I came across this item on eBay from an '04 and while I already have them I thought that $18.75 including hardware and shipping is a pretty good deal. It's a Buy it Now so don't think too long.

Standard disclaimer - I know nothing about these people so buyer beware! :lol:

-worney

I came across this item on eBay from an '04 and while I already have them I thought that $18.75 including hardware and shipping is a pretty good deal. It's a Buy it Now so don't think too long.

Standard disclaimer - I know nothing about these people so buyer beware! :lol:

-worney
I guess someone wanted them. BOOM they are gone! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I had planned to get a set and use them year round. I am trying to get into the right gear (jacket etc) and find I need ventilation up the sleeve on a hot afternoon.

I had planned to get a set and use them year round. I am trying to get into the right gear (jacket etc) and find I need ventilation up the sleeve on a hot afternoon.
+1 on the ventilation and the gear. I take mine off for the summer and put them back on for Fall/Spring (5 minute job). I just wish I had the riding season you do. :)

Enjoy them

FWIW - I have done a lot of business with these guys. They are great people and very easy to work with.

I bought both my FJR and V-strom from them, as well as the VFR800 that I used to have. The owner, Nathan Sanel, is an ex-racer that started this business in his home garage many years ago. His idea was to go a round and buy the off-brand trade-ins at dealerships, clean them up a bit and then take glamor photos and sell them off, primarily via eBay. They also have a website and showroom where they sell based on fixed (no haggling) prices. If you don't like the price wait for the bike to come up on eBay and make a bid on it. That's how I got the FJR a what I thought was a great price at the time (less than $9k for a one year old bike).

He's able to get the bikes at pretty good prices (below wholesale) because the dealerships don't want their capital tied up in off brand used bikes on their showroom floors. For example, my FJR was a one year old trade-in at a BMW dealership in western CT.

Here's their web site: National Powersports Obviously they've moved out of Nate's garage. ;)

FWIW - I have done a lot of business with these guys. They are great people and very easy to work with.

Here's their web site: National Powersports Obviously they've moved out of Nate's garage. ;)
I agree, I've bought happily from NPS. Three years ago I bought a used 2008 Suzy Burgman 650 from them in perfecto condition with only 5k miles for half the MSRP, great deal, easy to do business with. I found the listing on eBay as well. Recommended.

Granger