• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various Gen items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiummadman

Reaction score
Can send pics of any and all to a PHONE number.

All items are very lightly used, just enough to know I do not like the way they fit me/bike.

1) set of KY4425 brackets and KY7996 offset pegs, $58 delivered. for both sets of pegs/brackets. Does not include the MCL brackets to mount the pegs to, My set of brackets have been drilled out to accept the 1/2" male mount on the offset pegs.

2) fork brace for Gen 1 maybe 2.

3) murphs kits had a ATV hand guards, for cold weather riding. FREE to 1st person to purchase any other item.

4) AirHawk R, the good one for fat bastards like me. Just does not hit any sweet spot FOR ME, it should for someone. All these items are barely used, FREE shipping on all to the continental US of A except alaska

Last edited by a moderator:
HI, RadiumMadMan.

I am still interested in the fork brace for my Gen 1. I have sent you a couple of private messages here on the site that include my cell phone number.

Would you please reply here, to the PMs, or to my cell phone?

Thank you!

Pete