Volcano Ride 2009

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am heading that way this afternoon on my way home from Vancouver as my calendar is rather full the next few weeks. I will likely be leaving Vancouver around 12:30 - 1:00 pm.

October 3rd is out. Maybe the 10th, it is starting to look good for that day. Check back tomorrow.
I am a new member from Monroe, Wa. I have been looking at the thread and the picks. I hope to make this ride! I hope the weather cooperates and I don't have to work on the tenth. Are Seattle area members meeting at the Black Diamond Bakery at 8:00 am? H.

Are Seattle area members meeting at the Black Diamond Bakery at 8:00 am? H.

Just a heads-up; Three times I've eaten at B.D. Bakery on way to Mt. St Helens. Their bkfsts are second to none and one almost cannot clear their plate. If you stay on the go, allow three hours from there to Windy Ridge with one or two short stops. (picture, gas). Get out of restaraunt by 9:00. to be at St. Helens by noon.

From Monroe, allow 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hrs to get to Bakery.

Are Seattle area members meeting at the Black Diamond Bakery at 8:00 am? H.[/quote

From Monroe, allow 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 hrs to get to Bakery.
Hey fjroamer, I think my wife and I road with you, Steven, and some others to Mount baker earlier this summer with the Adventureriders from Monroe. We were on the black fjr. Yes? H.

Hey fjroamer, I think my wife and I road with you, Steven, and some others to Mount baker earlier this summer with the Adventureriders from Monroe. We were on the black fjr. Yes? H.

Yes , I was on that ride on an '03 silver FJR without the bags on that day. Good to hear from you! :)

A small quaint town in north central oregon that is centrally located to some of the best riding in oregon.

Don't forget many will be at Maupin the 10thWhat the heck is Maupin? (I'm new) H.
Maupin Great area in north central Oregon close to some really tasty roads. If you've never ridden in that area, you owe it to yourself. A couple of us will be heading down on Friday morning from Monroe and probably taking NF25 down the east side of St. Helens. Hope to see you there!

--G

A couple of us will be heading down on Friday morning from Monroe and probably taking NF25 down the east side of St. Helens. Hope to see you there!

--G

I'm sure I have to work on Friday. Not sure about Saturday. I'm thinking about heading down to Maupin Saturday and buzzing back Sunday. Lots of seat time, not much time there. Last time I looked, Sunday weather was iffy. I could stay on the east side until I got back to I90. It's evolving! H.

I might have to try to make this tomorrow morning if it's still on. It looks like it will probably be my last ride this year after talking to my doc today. I'll check back on this thread later tonight.

I might have to try to make this tomorrow morning if it's still on. It looks like it will probably be my last ride this year after talking to my doc today. I'll check back on this thread later tonight.
Go for it. I will be in Longview then riding over to Maupin about 12 ish. Someone may show up?

I'll have to see how I feel in the morning. If I'm up for it I will be at the cafe around 8am. If I'm not there by 8:30am I won't be coming.