Waa Waa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctfjr

Reaction score
Here it is - 15 degrees, 8 inches of snow / ice packed on the ground and I have a terminal case of cabin (motorcycle) fever. . . I can't even get the bike from my regular garage to the one in the basement because of all the damn snow in the backyard. At least if I could do that I would be able to put it on the lift & do some much promised winter work. waa waa

I feel your pain brother. 10F here with 12 inches of snow on the ground. My 07A is in my un-heated garage in pieces, but I'm not going out there 'cause it's too damn cold :cold: The only good thing is the sun has been out a little today, which helps a bit. I'm so ready for spring...

Buck up, Fellas!

A Canadian winter statistic

98% OF CANADIANS SAY "OH SHIT" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM NEW BRUNSWICK AND THEY SAY,

"HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS." :yahoo:

Oh great!! Now all the "warm climate" pukes are gonna feel the need to hairass us poor fuks livin in the "great white nort"

Well let me get in the first shot.. Eat a cok Carver, Howie, Old Michael, Zilla, et all..

:fuck:

Hugs,

:jester:

Oh great!! Now all the "warm climate" pukes are gonna feel the need to hairass us dumb fuks livin in the "great white nort"

dumb? Well maybe right now, however.. When the big "climate change" comes, us "environmentally adaptable" folks will be better suited to weather the change...

"We" win!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
A "winter" day in California... last Sunday... :D

457718906_ZZbig-L.jpg

dumb? Well maybe right now, however.. When the big "climate change" comes, us "environmentally adaptable" folks will be better suited to weather the change...
Until the Yellowstone caldera lets go...

A "winter" day in California... last Sunday... :D
And as Northerners go, I'm dumber than most. I used to live out there,.. Fort Bragg/Mendocino.

Oh brother.... :russian_roulette:

Buck up, Fellas!

A Canadian winter statistic

98% OF CANADIANS SAY "OH SHIT" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM NEW BRUNSWICK AND THEY SAY,

"HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS." :yahoo:
:haha: :lol2: Thats too funny :good:

Oh brother.... :russian_roulette:
That smiley nails what I was thinking when I read the original post on this thread. Great find!

I, on the other hand today, rode the FJR around for a while...parked it and jumped immediately on the XR650L

and did some desert riding for an hour. All of this in 70 degree weather in southern New Mexico.

Of course, I'll cook all summer and my roads aren't all that great (too straight).

Geez, I hope we don't hear a lot of whining about how it's because of all that cold Canadian air sweeping down from the north!

Oh great!! Now all the "warm climate" pukes are gonna feel the need to hairass us poor fuks livin in the "great white nort"
Well let me get in the first shot.. Eat a cok Carver, Howie, Old Michael, Zilla, et all..

:fuck:

Hugs,

Even I can't kick a frozen cok like BustaNut when he's down.. It just taint no fun... all you frozen popsicles have my, uh, sympathy, empathy, pimpathy? NOT! You deserve what you get. Be a real man, move to Kalifornia, and ride year round? Oh, you ain't up to it? LOL, all in fun..

OBTW, today it was cold, 52F, and kind of rainy, so cold I couldn't ride. The electric gear just wouldn't keep up, and I hate frozen bustanuts.. :unsure: :rolleyes:

Well, I've been stuck at work all weekend but tomorrow morning, whatever the weather, I'll saddle up and head home in it. Poor me....