Walther PPK .380 ACP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David,

I think I have this sold for you!

I have a good friend that owns a shop up here where the transaction can done if you're serious about a fun ride up. Lunch and some good roads included!

Can you email or post here or by PM some photos with some detail? Also, does it have 2 mags, 1 flat bottomed & one finger rest, or ??

Thanks,

Tim

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

I think I have this sold for you!

I have a good friend that owns a shop up here where the transaction can done if you're serious about a fun ride up. Lunch and some good roads included!

Can you email or post here or by PM some photos with some detail? Also, does it have 2 mags, 1 flat bottomed & one finger rest, or ??

Thanks,

Tim

[email protected]
Check your email, Thanks dr

040411%20067.JPG
040411%20073.JPG
040411%20072.JPG

"photos and text sent via FJR mounted I-Phone...during commute on 405."
:rofl: Oh MAN! No slack around this place! :p

Hey Wheaton. You're coming out here soon, right? OK, we now know there is ONE gun in California and your giving the guy that owns it shit! :rofl:

AAAAARRRrrggghh!! :eek: Rust on a gun makes me cry! :p

OK, David. I'm going to forward these pics to my buddy and we'll see where he goes with it. This is a Birthday present for his wife! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
"photos and text sent via FJR mounted I-Phone...during commute on 405."
:rofl: Oh MAN! No slack around this place! :p

Hey Wheaton. You're coming out here soon, right? OK, we now know there is ONE gun in California and your giving the guy that owns it shit! :rofl:

AAAAARRRrrggghh!! :eek: Rust on a gun makes me cry! :p

OK, David. I'm going to forward these pics to my buddy and we'll see where he goes with it. This is a Birthday present for his wife! :lol:
"Nothing says Love more than a new weapon for your spouses birtday"

I gave my wife some J Lo perfume and dinner at Macaroni Grill on her birthday. dr