• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: a Right Angle Alum Valve Stem

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
Looking to replace the rubber valve stem on rear rim with a right angle metal one like Premier Cycle Accessories...I understand the hole is 11.3mm and didn't see any used or individual items posted for sale. Front already has one.

Thought I'd check with the forum...

thanx
Mike
in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked for an identical item awhile back & had someone get nasty with me because I only wanted 1 stem & didn't want to purchase 2... over a friggin valve stem. Really?

Good luck to ya' man. May you have better luck than me. Oh btw... you can buy them pretty cheap on Ebay.

The majority of the people found here on FJRForum are good people. There are definitely some Ricardo Cabeza types here, though.

The majority of the people found here on FJRForum are good people. There are definitely some Ricardo Cabeza types here, though.
I hope I'm in the majority? Tried Googling Ricardo Cabeza, still no idea!
smile.png

Cheers.

Al.

Edit: (Sorry Mike. Didn't mean to hijack your thread)

I hope I'm in the majority? Tried Googling Ricardo Cabeza, still no idea!
smile.png

Cheers.

Al.

Edit: (Sorry Mike. Didn't mean to hijack your thread)
Ricardo... Spanish for Richard... or Dick... Cabeza... Spanish word for Head. I guess that Richard Cranium may have been easier to understand. lol!

OK, Mike and Heidi, buy a set--and split 'em. ;)

(Wonder how the one guy who crapped on your post achieved a minus ten reputation? I kind of miss being able to vote "dislike.")

Lol SacMike... & my issue has already been resolved. So, Patriot is the only 1 that needs one.

I'll offer the obvious. Order two and put one away as a spare. If you don't do this, next year you'll lose/break one and then be looking for one valve stem again. If you do this, your present ones will operate flawlessly for the life of the motorcycle and your spare will be just that till the end of time.

You choose.
biggrin.png