• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted good brake rotors 04 and on

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolavine

Reaction score
My used bike that had been 'reconstructed' had forks from a newer bike so the 298mm rotors on the bike were too small, I need the 320's from 04' and on.

I got a well worn pair of rotors from a forum member to try out the fix and it works, but I'd like to put a better pair on.

I have a pair of 298's that have been worn strange from having pads contacting them on the end cm let me know.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't find any reasonably priced used ones, they are $116/ea. (OEM) at mrcycles.com.
Good luck.
Yes I planned to follow your lead if nothing else materialized.

Thanks again for selling me your take offs, they are actually working pretty well with no chatter but I left my old brake pads in after doing the change, as a result these rotors are now wearing on the outer 1cm as that is where the unused brake pad was. I didn't think the old shoes would do this as they were only on the too small diameter rotor for a few thousand rural miles but... ooops.