• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Right Saddlebag in Cerulean Silver Color

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
Interesting for a right saddlebag in excellent near brand new condition in Cerulean Silver / Silver Storm color.

Interesting for a right saddlebag in excellent near brand new condition in Cerulean Silver / Silver Storm color.
Michalis, did you drop your bike?

It has to be the last Euro 2003 in the world.
smile.png

Cheers.

Alan

Hahaha,
smile.png
No!I hope you are fine Alan,we have a long time to listen news from you..

Well,when i was for a weekend ''Someone'' decided that he wanted my right saddlebag..

So,he broken the lock and stole it..!Unfortunately it isn't available in that color any more...
no.gif

Cheers

Michalis

WTF!!

Hope you can source the bag also. Or find any color FJR bag here in the US - and have Garauld repaint it in the color of your choice!

I hope he is still doing the repainting - as he does excellent work!

Well,when i was for a weekend ''Someone'' decided that he wanted my right saddlebag..So,he broken the lock and stole it..!Unfortunately it isn't available in that color any more...
no.gif

Cheers

Michalis
Michalis -- that sucks !! Hope you can source a bag soon. And find the person who has your stolen one !
Yeap,it wasn't a nice feeling when i saw the bike the morning with only the one bag on..Very rare on a weekend but it happened..I hope to find the ''dude'' but i don't expect much...

WTF!!
Hope you can source the bag also. Or find any color FJR bag here in the US - and have Garauld repaint it in the color of your choice!

I hope he is still doing the repainting - as he does excellent work!
Yes,Garauld still doing the repainting from what i hear and yes he does an excellent work!Probably i found a right bag.A guy from Ohio sell one because he sold his 04 without the bag.The left one damaged from a rear collision but the right one is fine.I try to find the cheapest shipping method because the shipping from US to Europe is really expensive with a Courier as UPS/DHL,they want about $300!!!The USPS want about $120.Anyway i will see...Probably i will go with the USPS..

They are - liquid silver and cerulean silver, but smother both bags with decals (stripes) and who will know ? Except the rider
bike.gif
- jus' tryin' to help.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,my European 03abs never came in US.It is in Cerulean Silver color.In Europe the same color has a different name ''Silver Storm,or Silver Grey.The color of the handlebars and triple clamp it is the same with the 03 US.On the 04-05 the color of the handlebars and triple clamp is darker and has more metalic look compared with the 03 US model.Also the wheels are in the same color with the 04-05.Also at the rear side panel has a Yamaha sticker on.These are all the differences with the 04-05 US/European model.''

The 03-05 was available in three colors in Europe.Silver Storm,Techno Jade and Galaxy Blue.The 05 was available in four colors:Silver Storm,Techno Jade,Galaxy Blue,Metalic Silver with Blue.In this four pages link you can see all the European models/colors from 2001-2012: https://www.yamaha-motor.eu/designcafe/en/about-bikes/sport-touring/index.aspx?view=article&id=442654

Ps,

Also has imobilizer and a different part number ECU compared to 04-05.I don't know why...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha,
smile.png
No!I hope you are fine Alan,we have a long time to listen news from you..Well,when i was for a weekend ''Someone'' decided that he wanted my right saddlebag..

So,he broken the lock and stole it..!Unfortunately it isn't available in that color any more...
no.gif

Cheers

Michalis
Hi Michalis.

Been out of internet coverage for a few days (some people would need therapy for that
rolleyes.gif
) so I just saw your reply.

Sorry to hear about the theft, that really sucks! Sad part is that another FJR owner must have needed one? Seems a bit extreme if the thief just needed a suitcase.

Sounds like you have managed to find a replacement. I will check around here but when I had my US model '04 in Cerulean Silver I never saw another one like it.

I'll e-mail you a life update sometime. Basically still farming, always on the lookout for a better tractor and the owner of a 1983 Honda Ascot VT500FT (in very sad shape)

Cheers!

Alan

I'm on the road right now. I'm pretty sure I have what you are looking for. I will check on Monday.

Hahaha,
smile.png
No!I hope you are fine Alan,we have a long time to listen news from you..Well,when i was for a weekend ''Someone'' decided that he wanted my right saddlebag..

no.gif

Cheers

Michalis
Hi Michalis.

Been out of internet coverage for a few days (some people would need therapy for that
rolleyes.gif
) so I just saw your reply.

Sorry to hear about the theft, that really sucks! Sad part is that another FJR owner must have needed one? Seems a bit extreme if the thief just needed a suitcase.

Sounds like you have managed to find a replacement. I will check around here but when I had my US model '04 in Cerulean Silver I never saw another one like it.

I'll e-mail you a life update sometime. Basically still farming, always on the lookout for a better tractor and the owner of a 1983 Honda Ascot VT500FT (in very sad shape)

Cheers!

Alan
Hi Alan,when you have the time i would like to hear about you...
rolleyes.gif
smile.png

I'm on the road right now. I'm pretty sure I have what you are looking for. I will check on Monday
Someone from Ohio told me that he has a right saddlebag in Cerulean silver.Also the Monday he will check it for sure..If you have one in very good condition please let me know and how much you want for it.Thanks!