**WARNING** Graphic M/C Accident Photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATGATT.....................GO GET IT, KIDS.
Well, one would hope that while a given rider is zipping himself into his riding apparel he/she would also begin to "flip the switches" in their mind so that they are menatlly prepared as well as being as physically portected as possible. One would think that a rider would begin to think "defense" since that is what he/she is wearing the gear for. Maybe I'm living in a dream world!?!

Uhm, speaking of gear and crashing, Odot, how is the healing coming along? Been working on the bike(s) yet? :blink: :vava:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually the last to hear about these types of things. I live in a cultural abyss.
not so sure this is 'cultural'....

I'm curious as to why there is not more blood, particularly from the chest area.
I hate to say it, but I cry foul...

*** above later retracted ***
But, if you are one who has to actually physically see things to believe them, so be it, there's nothing I can do to prove otherwise.

As to your comment about blood, blunt force trauma doesn't usually cause people to bleed. But, remember, the truck drove a good 1/4 mile before stopping, so maybe there's a blood trail for ya!
when i was first a medic 22 yrs ago, we had a local news personality drift off and slam his cage into a parked semi rig on the interstate shoulder at speed... NO BLOOD, VERY DEAD

to help you cynics read a picture:

1. pants are 2 colors, light and dark blue... no rain in any of the pics... dark blue areas are from blood flowing down...

2. in the picture there is an "L" shaped mark on the road surface below the victim... i strongly believe that is blood that has trickled down the back of the truck and front of the rider...

3. had the rider been ATGATT as ODOT suggets, you'd not be able to see the pants to decide the probable blood flow pattern... lol...

4. the rider has a red handkerchief in his left rear pocket, where is skooterg to tell us what that means in the 'hanky code' world??? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator: