Was Black Friday good for you??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got tool boxes. Upper chest, mid and lower roll away. While not as spendy as your TV, it'll make a nice edition to the garage. Also got an automatic hose reel with 50 ft of air hose for the compressor. Sometimes it's the simple things... :)

Cool TV, whats the show?.....'the great contact lense hunt'........(Please excuse, I'm in the UK)
LOL! That was the Washington vs Tampa Bay football game that Fox put on when the Vikings vs Giants game became a blow out.

fjrchik

Enjoy Monterey. I spent a year there right out of high school. Really enjoyed it. Went back about 6 years ago with the wife for our anniversary. Just hearing that you are going there make me want to go back. Post up some pics for me if you can.

Cool TV, whats the show?.....'the great contact lense hunt'........(Please excuse, I'm in the UK)
I literally laughed out loud at that.

Didn't anybody else get anything spendy?
Yes, a wonderful sewage pipe run between the house and the septic tank that replaced the one totally collapsed by tree roots. After the plumbers and the backhoe finished raping me, I got a wonderful bargain at $2,200. :angry:

fjrchik
Enjoy Monterey. I spent a year there right out of high school. Really enjoyed it. Went back about 6 years ago with the wife for our anniversary. Just hearing that you are going there make me want to go back. Post up some pics for me if you can.
Thanks Dev! I am really excited! We are gonna stop and do the Hearst Castle on Friday so I'm not getting quite as much time in the Monterey area as I had hoped for, but I figure that will just give me a reason to go back and spend more time there! I'll let you know about the picture gallery when I get back.

I got a new big screen on Black Friday, too, but it's a little different from yours.... :D

frontright.jpg

eyecandy WC...nice catch!

Latest posts