Waterproof Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am shopping for waterproof gloves. My Alpinestars Valparaiso’s are wearing out. I never liked the way the liner became sticky if your skin was the least bit wet.
Has anyone purchased A/stars Range or Range 2? Or any other waterproof glove with “Gore-Grip” (bonded membrane) and/or a removable liner?
Both of these features are appealing.

Not married to Alpinestars by any means, but I have to say the Valparaiso’s never leaked.

I welcome your suggestions for waterproof gloves.
thx
-Steve
Held Air and Dry gloves - love them. They are 2 gloves in 1. Put your hand in 1 side and you have good air flow. Put you hand in on the other side and you have a warm and dry glove. Never had any issue with hands getting wet.

Held Air and Dry gloves - love them. They are 2 gloves in 1. Put your hand in 1 side and you have good air flow. Put you hand in on the other side and you have a warm and dry glove. Never had any issue with hands getting wet.

What a coincidence! I have the Held Chikara GTX Waterproof gloves. Very nice gloves, though a bit stiff because of the reinforcements. I had honestly never heard of Held and came across them on a UK-based web site (The Visor Shop, although shoulb be Ye Olde Visor Shoppe, IMO). Haven't had a leak in them yet.

Regards,
Dan