What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had hoped to take a coworker on a 350 miler through the Virginnie mtns but wife called just before meet-up saying we had no water. $525 and 4 hrs later that was fixed but I felt like I had been run over by a bus after pulling 175 feet of water filled 1" abs hose out of the ground so I decided to sleep for 12 hrs instead of riding.

Rode the 08 to work today. Ride in was ok. The ride home not so much. My back stiffens up throughout the day. When I got off the bike it was tough to move around. Funny thing is while on the bike I was settling in by the time I got home. So as long as I keep riding it ain't to bad. I just can't stop and get off the bike is all.

Edit: I mounted the T-rex front hockey pucks on the front axel tonight. I put the original nut under the seat just in case.

Going to PT tomorrow again.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold the 08
not_i.gif

Made tracks to the Suzuki dealer and put down a deposit on a Wee Strom.
punk.gif

No start on the 08 today. I had the tank up 2 days ago to pull off some wires. Something must have become disconected. Anyway I hopped on the 2015 which I cleaned and wiped down getting it ready for NERDS last night. Going to pick up my anodized parts today. I will be installing them on the 2015 tonight.

Adding some bling,
tonguesmiley.gif

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both, second time around I had a smarter farkles list.

The front of the bike is covered in bugs and deer blobs, not so pretty. I am still picking bits of deer off my jacket.

(Pickup in front of me hit a deer at 75mph, which travelled over the hood and split in half when it hit the passenger side A pillar. I received the full blow back, still better than hitting the deer, all things considered)