What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a Ride To Eat, but an RTW -- Ride To Wine. Like it, and Bordeaux is a very good wine region!

New to the forum, so I get to say what I did up to now? Good, I will :)

I also did the FZ-1 mirrors. Couldn't have kept the FJR without them.

Corbin seat, front half heated, back half with backrest. Bag attached to back of backrest and FJR bags temporarily removed to make garaging easier.

Cal Sci Tall windscreen. Hiway pegs,Helibar, Grip Puppies.

Delkevic 14s, Oval in Carbon, baffles removed.

Thinkware F800 Dash cam attached to the Windscreen looking out the vent hole. :)

Enthusiastic rider.

Don

Parked it in the garage, new sneakers coming Monday. Should be interesting to see how long they last. I only got 8500 miles out of the stock BT's.

Dave

Installed Givi top rack and case, and continued adapting a Seat Concepts seat to my butt. Hated to ruin the lines of the FJR with the Givi, but love having a top case.

Mounted new PR2's for upcoming trip to Spearfish. Rode it over to a friend's house who helped do this, Day 448 consecutive ride, got home just before it started raining.

Added two homemade helmet hooks to the SR357 and made a shelf for the V46 lid. Easily holds pillion and my liners plus minor odds & ends. Should have done this years ago...

Oil change and I'm ready to conquer Nakusp & Spearfish!

~G

Added two homemade helmet hooks to the SR357 and made a shelf for the V46 lid. Easily holds pillion and my liners plus minor odds & ends. Should have done this years ago...
Oil change and I'm ready to conquer Nakusp & Spearfish!

~G
Looking forward to seeing those mods in Nakups.