What is your bike color?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patch308 has a BMW GS-A. It's grey.

Man, I don't even know why I hang out with that guy.
no.gif
Because Mom told you too ya jackass, THAT'S why! Besides, my BMW classes up the joint!
nea.gif

Uh oh, I expect that kind of comment from KJ but it looks like you may be just as smitten by German engineering!
tease.gif

Patch308 has a BMW GS-A. It's grey.Man, I don't even know why I hang out with that guy. :no:
Because Mom told you too ya jackass, THAT'S why! Besides, my BMW classes up the joint!
:nea:

Uh oh, I expect that kind of comment from KJ but it looks like you may be just as smitten by German engineering! :tease:
What can I say? She's been good to me! And I fall over a lot...imagine what that'd do to the plastics on an FJR! 2 words..."crash bars".

no.gif
nea.gif

Uh oh, I expect that kind of comment from KJ but it looks like you may be just as smitten by German engineering!
tease.gif
What can I say? She's been good to me! And I fall over a lot...imagine what that'd do to the plastics on an FJR! 2 words..."crash bars".
I hope 'zilla already let you know that we make BMW guys park behind the building at these events.
tonguesmiley.gif

Great, those BMWs will be close enough by to piss on then....so color their bikes Yellow.

Of course the Tiki Bar lounge is around back of the building.

I hope 'zilla already let you know that we make BMW guys park behind the building at these events.
tonguesmiley.gif
Wheatie, Wheatie...
fool.gif
I don't think you'd have the balls to piss on patches BMW....js'es.... I sure as hell wouldn't....
not_i.gif

My bike color? I don't know yet...
tonguesmiley.gif

Anyone that has the balls to piss on Patch's bike will have my respect. They'll have my sympathy later on, but I'll respect them for literally poking the bear. :no:

no.gif
nea.gif

tease.gif
NO Comment!

hey, I still own the FJR .. well,.since I had to go and strong-arm [aka repo] it back. And, both get parked inside my house as equals btw :)

My Chinese electric scooter may be another story however ;)

See y'all soon!