What's the big "Gen1" Deal?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punk.gif
Gen 1's were "superior" because it toasted one's "gonads" helping to "improve" the gene pool by preventing those Neanderthals from reproducing!
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif
punk.gif

...Oh, Ionbeam forgot all about the famous Gen2 key switch character building feature!
whistle.gif
If you are referring to the self immolating ignition switch (see the melted part below), I did indeed include that along with the other self slagging electrical parts.

IMG_0032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical GEN I forum BS from the vocal minority...
bye.gif

They aren't. All the Gen 1's SUCK.
flirt.gif
There, I called out the elephant in the room.Everyone knows, deep inside, that GEN 2's are the Rawkin' FJR Ride.
No worries DC, I'm with ya! We can rock the twisties on our superior GEN II's.
coolsmiley02.gif

--G
+1
punk.gif
DORKS! I can forgive Niehart because he is very old with Alzheimer's, but there is no valid excuse for Gorgeous George and the California Hippie! JSNS!

It's Friday so tell us how you really feel.

With all this lust for Gen 1 units maybe it's time to see how much I can sell mine for. Only used on any day by an old fat guy going who knows where. Accepting offers.
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm...

At the risk of inviting a visit from bad karma... I have a question for Mr. D. Carver (See I am being polite) Just what is the process of reregistering your cycle after an ENGINE SWAP?

...... Just curious. :.)

Search is your friend. Certainly this is destined for the NEPRT pile within the first few replies.
tease.gif
?????????????????????????? care to clue me in? or maybe pass whatever yer smoking?
I'll buy sixteen ounces, unless someone wants to split a kilo! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

So, what I am hearing is that:

Gen 1 -> The Greatest Generation.

Gen 2 -> Baby Boomers (buncha cry babies too!)

Gen 3 -> Millennials ('nuff said!).