What's the Weather like where YOU are today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 19 already and it's only 9 am!

About 4" of snow cover left around from last Friday's snow. At least the roads are clear.

May hit single digits tonight for the first time this season.

Glad I don't have to mow grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
37 and partly sunny in Indy. As far as grass is concerned, I am waiting to hit big on the lottery so I can pave the yard and paint it green. Or astro-turf it.

It was 76F while I was cutting grass so at least I was not sweating. Supposed to be 79F tomorrow so I will be cutting my yard before lunch.
Am I the only one seeing the subdued humor in this?
Don't confuse subdued humor with jealous hatred!! 32 degrees and blowing 30+ for much of the last 2 days and raining off and on at times is ridiculous around here. Lol.

I did wonder why he is cutting his grass 2 times though.
I did not cut my grass twice. I cut Dad's grass one day and mine the next day. I do not really mind cutting the grass but I am surprised to still be cutting it at the end of November. Of course I am doing more leaf mulching than grass cutting. Yet somehow, the green stuff just keeps growing.

I was explaining to my 11 12!!! year old (his birthday is today!) that we had to cut the grass so the yard would look good for the Christmas decorations. It does seem a bit strange to be putting a fake snowman on top of thick, green grass.

At least I have some decent help for the grass cutting. (file photo from September)

I mowed the lawn on Thanksgiving Day prior to leaving to the family dinner. It's not the usual here in Southwest PA. I put the lawnmower into storage until next spring. I'll keep the FJR available. The cold front reached us on Saturday and while today is not too inspiring in the 40s, it is not a show-stopper either.

^^^^^Redfish Hunter and TominCA: I raked my gravel and swept my flagstone, that should count for something!^^^^^

jes' sayin' and nuff said, es Verdad ese!

Gorgeous-Flagstone-vogue-Phoenix-Southwestern-Exterior-Image-Ideas-with-beige-stucco-exterior-beige-stucco-siding-cactus-desert-landscape-desert-plants-gravel-landscape-rocks.jpg

The weather is beautiful. I worked an OT shift last night so got home and slept. I also have a kid with a birthday today, so I tolerated the 57 degree day and rode my FJR to an ice skating rink.

So, it's warm outside and I'm freezing in here. Go figure!

Snowing lightly here now, looks like more snow here for the next two days, coming from the South and West.

Me, I'm going to tow a truck on a trailer to Bozeman MT tomorrow, spend the night, then head home Tuesday morning. Hoping to miss all the snow by leaving before it gets here tomorrow afternoon and coming back after it is gone on Tuesday.

Checked the Honolulu forecast for The next week and it looks like clear sky, high of low 80's, low around 70. I think I'll be able to handle that!

We got up to around 66 and sunny here today in the big D. Just mild enough to throw on a jacket and try out the fresh TBS I was able to work in today. Wow, what a difference it makes, bike is silky smooth.

Morning commutes to work have been hovering in the mid 30's or so, brrr! but hey, it's not raining.

It was BEAUTIFUL today. I spent the entire day at work. Why didn't that suck? Because I was on the range all day, getting paid to shoot someone else's bullets! I had a blast!!

FJRGuy Jeff, a Canadian from Alberta, is visiting Phoenix! What does that mean? For weeks it has been 80F and Sunny, during this Canuckistanis visit it will drop to 60F and cloudy eh!

Hosette MEM and Hoser yamafitter always bring rain with them! JSNS, what is up with these damn Frostbacks bringing their crappy ass cold weather with them everywhere that they go eh!

Winter%20in%20Canada.jpg