Wheaton finally rides to California

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss Tyler, do you need a room mate? When my Gal Donna has some wine, she says I look like George Clooney![/u]
How much wine? :D

I'll actually be crashing at my home in Santa Clara... bringing a good friend of mine, Erin, and Barb is bringing along her friend, Kim, so we'll have a bit more estrogen to even out all the tall tales of length and girth. :rolleyes: :lol:
seriously regretting my choice to stay home now...my boss fired the only other person who could do my job so I'm stuck :(
Pfft... job security right there... hey, boss-man, got a trip to do... but I'll be back. ;)

ummmm Starcom, there your problem right there.....
Got around to troubleshooting it today. Pillion set up works, everything else works except my headset. (Of course, I'll be buying my 5th headset between 2 helmets on this system -- high quality Chinese wiring lasts about a month each, so my system really doesn't get that much use.)

Switched my Kenwood to battery power instead of bike power supply, to avoid all static -- all seems to be working. So now -- just pending me getting with Jeff tomorrow to get another headset shipped here next week, and I should have bike to bike communication again.

You can borrow my "junk" if you get in a bind. I'll be solo riding next week with ya'll.

Here's the wheatonFJR and airboss Rolling Illinois Cluster Feck Theme Song. Unfortunately, it's the Pee-Wee Herman version; not John Kay and Steppenwolf singing it!

BORN TO BE WILD AND WHACKY!

Get your motor running

Head out on the highway

Looking for adventure

In whatever comes our way

Yeah, darling

Gonna make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once and

Explode into space

I like smoke and lightning

Heavy metal thunder

Racing in the wind

And the feeling that I'm under

Yeah, darling

Gonna make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Fire all of your guns at once and

Explode into space

Like a true nature child

We were born

Born to be wild

We have climbed so high

Never want to die

Born to be wild

Born to be wild

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION! ACHTUNG! ATENCION! ATTENZIONE!

BUMP: So does anyone need a room mate for Thursday night 5/19 in Paso Robles, California? If you'd like to share the costs of that nights lodging:

Please contact Don Stanley at either 480-440-4666 or [email protected]

I'd like to attend some of this and don't have any reservations. Perhaps I could pick up the trip in Paso Robles, but I should have jumped on the night in Santa Clara as well.

My fault really, I just keep going in circles on this stuff.

Kirkwood048.jpg

I'd like to attend some of this and don't have any reservations. Perhaps I could pick up the trip in Paso Robles, but I should have jumped on the night in Santa Clara as well...
With all the input you've provided Tom, you gotts make it to one of the functions! :clapping:

It could be a great time...

...word on the street is that Tyler is looking to rent some junk. This I gotta see! :rolleyes:

How come we aren't moving???

Oh yeah, it's not tomorrow yet.

(fingers tapping on the table)

Finally!!!!!

Time to go meet Karl in IA and get this flying circus off the ground...
:yahoo:

10 minutes. outta here!
Well, it is finally Official; our Mopsy and Flopsy are on the move, according to that Spot thingie! The rest of the State of Illinois is probably breathing a big sigh of relief!

Talked to the boys at the I-80 Truckstop in Walcott, IA. Wheatie got pretty wet from the ride over from Chicago. He said he could hear his teeth chattering in his helmet and was getting ready to put on the woolen stuff. Bet he wished he had heated gear.

Talked to the boys at the I-80 Truckstop in Walcott, IA. Wheatie got pretty wet from the ride over from Chicago. He said he could hear his teeth chattering in his helmet and was getting ready to put on the woolen stuff. Bet he wished he had heated gear.
https://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/us/ne/omaha/id/68110 I'll bet you're right, Griff! 50F is the High (44F now, BRR!) and showers all the way through to Omahell! Don't freeze, Wheatie Boy!