Who buys this crap?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't have to search hard to find these goodies. Just type FJR into eBay and look at all the great accessories one can turn up:

Grim Reaper Tank Pad

Matching Gas Cap"pad" (I didn't know my cap needed a pad)

Nice Faux CF Bar Ends

I really like this line of "nudie" tank pads. Very subtle, yet totally classy: NWS Tank Pad

Some nice purple grips

or how about a nice Plastic "racing" jacket? PLeather is forever

But this is my all time favorite eBay "retailer". The ubiquitous Anti-slip Pillion Seat Cover which is really just a piece of the crap you can buy to cover your cupboard shelves at Walmart for $1.95 per square yard. The great thing about this e-deal is you can get one for just about any make or model motorcycle you might have!!!

Imagine that...

So who's keeping these guys in business? C'mon... fess up.

I don't know. That "Grim Reaper" stuff has its appeal. I mean, it makes me want to run out and dye my hair black and pierce my eyebrows.

Anybody got some black nail polish I can borrow?

Oh, yeah, ya'll call me GothScab from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, those "grips" are just plain wrong. I think they also sell those in "adult book stores".

5266_2.JPG

I'd guess some of the Boyz from the hood might buy that aftermarket stuff. As sportbike accessories it gets added onto the sport-touring bikes when the sellers post in their wide marketing plans.

Don't forget the "Girls of Las Vegas" tapes/discs that are an obvious bike parts shoppers dream come true. I complained to Ebay when I first saw those, back when I thought they actually gave a rats ass, they disappeared for 3 whole days. I tire of having to look through all the crap in there, but someone must buy the shit, nothing disappears faster than crap that doesn't sell.

Sorry Fred, you caught me. I just wanted to trick out my ride!

Anyone know a good place to get colored LED's to light up my engine compartment? :)

JW