Who Remembers This?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Tate

Reaction score
Who would'a thought Batman would be shopping at a Lawn and Garden store?????https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/oscardog/BatMobile1.jpghttps://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/oscardog/BatMobile2.jpg

Hope this works.

Guess not... oh well maybe later.

How about now?.....
BatMobile1.jpg
BatMobile2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you in the Dallas area? If so, then it's going to be one (of 2) owned by radio tallent Russ Martin. He also has a Mach 5.

Alright,

So after reading Bounce's reply I had to check out this Russ Martin guy. On his website I found a link to this video...classic!

I'm sorry if it's been posted before, I had never seen it.

Mike

clicky

That was funny! Wonder if the cops inside dared the evidence carrier to do that ? Notice the evidence preceeded him by nearly a foot. Maybe he was pushed ?

If you look closely enough you can see he's trying desperately not to crack up which made it all the funnier to me. That and the reporter had no idea what just transpired....

They're always bagging on Crilly. He calls the show and seems like a good guy. But the station is ALWAYS giving him the crappy jobs. He got covered in dust when they imploded a building in downtown Dallas once. He looks like the P Dought Boy when he came out of the dust cloud gagging and choking.

Nope. These were taken in Damascus Oregon. Yeah, I know, Where's that????

Last edited by a moderator:
That was funny! Wonder if the cops inside dared the evidence carrier to do that ? Notice the evidence preceeded him by nearly a foot. Maybe he was pushed ?If you look closely enough you can see he's trying desperately not to crack up which made it all the funnier to me. That and the reporter had no idea what just transpired....
I could totally picture the guys inside daring the cop to do it. Something me and my friends would definitely do given the chance! At first it seemed like dumb luck, but when you watch the video a couple of times you can see the intention of the gag. I love it!

I was at a car/bike show a couple of years ago and they had a bunch of George Barris creations on display. I had some great pics of this hottie posing with the Batmobile with her ass hanging out. :clapping:

I'd post em' , but after my wife went through the folder from the show, she deleted them... :angry2: