Why Whiskey Snobs are Full Of It.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...should I not take up the sport of drinking whiskey/bourbon/rye...since I won't know what it's supposed to taste like anyways?

It's getting chilly down here in the south (60s) and I feel the need for something to warm up with on these chilly (burrrrrr!!!) nights.

So...should I not take up the sport of drinking whiskey/bourbon/rye...since I won't know what it's supposed to taste like anyways?
It's getting chilly down here in the south (60s) and I feel the need for something to warm up with on these chilly (burrrrrr!!!) nights.
Drink what tastes good to you. Every other measure of quality is completely irrelevant.

No problemo Señor Wheatie, I just sent you Bustanut jokers personal cell phone number and odot's email address! You already have RadioHowie's info! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been take'n a like'n to that damn Canadian 40 Creek, well, ever since BillyFitz had to bring it to CFR last year.

And the maker?, well he sure looks like a whiskey snob, but who cares!?

John Hall's Whiskey Bio

john-tales-from-creek.jpg

Latest posts