Why, Yamaha, WHY?!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I bet it's kinda like a Russel seat. You don't know how ugly it is when you're riding it. And when you're done riding it, get off, walk away, and don't turn around. Now all you've got left are the memories of a great ride.
But yeah, it's pretty ugly.
That sounds an awful lot like another analogy involving too many drinks and beer goggles!
rolleyes.gif

Just read all the previous posts and took a look at the official Yamaha media site for the 10. On their site the pics don't show the garish yellow rims. Just black about everywhere. I'm in the senior generation for sure and concerned about handling the weight of my gen2 for the future but so far its been ok as I generally ride with a very careful mind of what I'm doing and the type of road surface I'm on. I could go for this bike at some point in the future. Overall, I think it looks pretty dang hot.

Shopped for an FZ10 before the FJR.

Insurance was more than 10 times above the FJR ($247 full coverage per year vs $2800 liability only).

Even the S1000r ($675 year) and Superduke ($519 year) were better choices.

I solved the FZ10 ugly problem by going with her much hotter redhead friend. Her English is not so good but I've learned just enough Italian to get out of a Milan jail cell.

28196559436_d40f9fdac7_z.jpg

28196561016_e9b255bfc1_z.jpg

27949791650_49ff6a0e2d_z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: