Wilbers suspension

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
When the UPS guy drops off my box from Wilbers, should I expect this to be included?

phpThumb.jpg

I was thinking about an Ohlins but I might change my mind :)
I'm trying to decide Ohlins or Wilbers as well. I'm leaning toward Wilbers. I want replacement springs for the front, and a fully adjustable rear shock with infinite ride height adjustment and appropriate spring for the rear.

I was thinking about an Ohlins but I might change my mind :)
!
I'm trying to decide Ohlins or Wilbers as well. I'm leaning toward Wilbers. I want replacement springs for the front, and a fully adjustable rear shock with infinite ride height adjustment and appropriate spring for the rear.
Just installed the Penske Shock and Traxxion Dynamics front cartridge...you might want to look at that thread under the technical discussions....likem a lot!

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

You're welcome to take mine for a spin*.

*Disclaimer: If you accept and drop it, I will kill you and put a pox on your family. :blink: Other than that, Wilber's rocks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the shock and fork spring kit and just recently had Dave Hodge at GP Suspensions do my install. After much discussion, I installed the Wilburs shock but went with the Ohlin fork springs instead of the Wilburs. I am very happy so far with this setup and still experimenting with settings for single and 2 up riding.

My Wilburs fork springs and the stock springs are available.