WOW, Whatta Close Call... <Tyler, cover ya eyes>

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will teach the stupid scooter rider to stop in the pedestrian crosswalk! It was all HIS fault!

While watching this movie, one wonders, why the hell is tat scooter guys looking at the toppling trailer! Bonehead, that trailer will come down! Ever heard about the forces of gravity and the laws of physics? A object in motion, tends to stay in motion.....

And yes, staying in the cross walk is bad...not cool!

V

RPK

From the plates, that's elsewhere in the world besides 'Murica, so he'd filtered to the front and was waiting for the light. That's what they do. He was awfully far out, though, but bikes and scooters do gather out there during the lights. They think the zebra stipes are the scooter wating zone.

And I think he reacted rather well. 3 seconds from "Holy shit!" to BANG!!!!! and he'd backed out of the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Close call for that rider. The truck was going to fast and the scooter should not have been in the cross walk. Glad that fellow is ok.

Saw this on the local news last night. They said he was on a motorcycle-duh, that would be a scooter. It looked to me the way he pulls off his helmet that it was not strapped on. Scooter riders....
uhuh.gif

I was thinkin'... in the TIME it took that guy (mustabeen daydreamin') to carefully back up his scooter 5 feet, I coulda been off that scooter and 30 feet away. And I don't move so fast any more. WHAT WAS HE THINKIN'? What'll ya bet he NEVER pulls up on the stripes again??

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
This was posted on another board and one of the members had lived in places where they motorcycles filter to the front but aren't allowed to block the crosswalk so they are allowed, expected to, and do pull beyond the crosswalk. Still, a bad place to be in this situation.