• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted WTB foot peg hydration kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Long time customer of Garauld and his excellent craftsmanship. Glad is finally given us the middle finger and enjoying retirement :p

If anyone happens to have a half or full gallon hydration kit, please let me know. Just need the foot bracket and strap assembly (metal parts).

I am the only person to have purchased a half gallon, a full gallon and one of a kind 2.5 gallon hydration setup for the same motorcycle installed at the same time!

If you're not dead set on having one of Gerauld's set ups, you can make your own.

I bought a half gallon triple insulated steel bottle (which came with a few different tops and hoses), and a 1/2 gallon insulated carrier. I attached a hose and bite valve from Platypus (maybe Camelback) I think and attach it to my crash bar with some nylon strapping. It rests on a passenger foot peg.

Works great and it will hold ice for 2-3 days. You can see it in this pic.

fjr n tent.jpg