• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gen I Rifle Touring Windscreen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
My current Rifle screen on my 04 FJR is trashed.  Time for a replacement.  Doesn't have to perfect, but the nicer the better.......

Anybody got one laying around they are not using?

Is yours cracked/broken or just hazy and scratched?  Depending on the type and if they have a coating, you can often restore them to an acceptable degree.  Gen I Rifle may be hard to come by but if you don't have any luck, it might be worth trying the three stage Novus polish.  Very good product for uncoated plastics.

Good luck in your search.

896d9056-5312-431f-b403-957966d7eea7polish-set-2oz.jpg

Is yours cracked/broken or just hazy and scratched?  Depending on the type and if they have a coating, you can often restore them to an acceptable degree.  Gen I Rifle may be hard to come by but if you don't have any luck, it might be worth trying the three stage Novus polish.  Very good product for uncoated plastics.

Good luck in your search.

Cracked.  And also scratch pretty bad.  It's been through at least one crash....

As for you Carver......  Go back to doing maintenance and screwing up your FJR!!!

Well I just gave my '04S to my "Son-in Law" and it has both a tinted and a clear.  I'll ask if he wants to part with either or both.