• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB- OEM Touring/Aftermarket Seat or Airhawk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lumberg

Merica
Reaction score
WTB Yamaha Comfort seat, aftermarket seat, or appropriately sized airhawk fitting 2014 FJR.

hello Bill. I have an Airhawk R large cruiser/sport tour 15+/- x 14+/-, you can check it on the internet web site. The good neoprene one with the straps, repair stuff,

manual, etc. It is about 2 years old & used 10 times or so in perfect shape. New ones are $180.00 or so, how about $80.00 & I will pay the USPS to your door, unless you

live within 400 miles of me & then I will deliver at no cost. I bought a RDL & Beadrider so I do not need this. send note if interested please.

Check out https://laamseats.com/ Cannot be beat for the price.

ZB4pI1o.jpg

My buddy has a Sargent, all black, in excellent condition for sale. $330.00 shipped in lower 48. PM me if interested with email address and I can send photos.

I have a Sargent and a Laam - I like them both, but have to agree the Laam is excellent!

I have a Sarget World Sport w/ only a few thousand miles I'll let go fo $250 (Paid over $500 for it last year.) if you come and get. (I'm in norther Kalifornia.) Any shipping you'll have to pay. Hell, I'll even though in an Air Hawk for free!

Bill , I have 2 (sets of) seats I can't use. Both are mint condition.

The Sargent seat w / silver piping ($250 + shipping)

Also, the Saddleman w/ gel inserts for cush and coolness ($250 + shipping)

LMK if you want pics or more info @ my pm.

I have for sale an all black Sargent seat removed from my 2006 Gen2 excellent condition, selling the FJR, loved the seat so much that I just ordered another new one for my new SuperTenere,

$275 Shipped CONUS, Accept PayPal