• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Touring trunk and rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy has one to sell. Brand new. Name's Gary Mc Coy, University Motors 866-551-6478

Give him a call.

JMO, but I would stay away from used, especially if a loved one will be resting against it. I'll probably be replacing mine in the near future, just to avoid stress fatigue that may lead to a failure to withstand the G-forces at some point. YMMV.

Also, I don't recall seeing used ones for sale since I've been around this place.

JMO, but I would stay away from used, especially if a loved one will be resting against it. I'll probably be replacing mine in the near future, just to avoid stress fatigue that may lead to a failure to withstand the G-forces at some point. YMMV.
Also, I don't recall seeing used ones for sale since I've been around this place.
I appreciate this. No loved ones (loud sob), just need someplace to store more stuff.

I've seen some used Yammie cases around but am leaning toward the Givis. Had a Yamaha box on my 03 and didn't like the way it was attached- always feeling behind me to make sure it was still there.

Thanks for the shout.

Jim

I picked my used Givi 46 on this site out of the wanted section (orignal guy backed out or never got info) here last month.

Thanks for the idea about stress, never thought about it.

Mine is just for carrying stuff when I will tend to be doing more lane splitting (daily to work)

No passengers leaning on it.