www.morepoweracing.com More Power Racing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borrec

Reaction score
I just got a Power Commander from them and once again they are great. First purchase was a set of Leo Vince cans. When I ordered the PC I wanted it by this Memorial Day weekend so I paid for 2nd day air. They called the next day and said they didn't have that one in the warehouse so it wouldn't go out till Friday and I wouldn't get it till Tuesday, did I still want 2nd day? I said no and I would have to wait. They called Thursday said they got them in early so did I still want 2nd day? I said yes and got it Friday. That is customer service! Then when I couldn't get the laptop to recognize the PC after installation, I called them and got the quick right answer that the FJR fuel rail is only powered for 5 seconds when the key is turned on, so just use the 9 volt adapter. :D

I just recieved my PC from morepower. I ordered it in the morning and by mid day decided I would like to upgrade the shipping. I called and without a order number got great service instantly. I will use them again.

Latest posts