www.newenough.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
I've bought quite a few items from https://www.newenough.com over the past few years. They have been an excellent source for HJC helmet parts, cheek piece inserts, shields, and the like. They also offer a wide range of clothing items, including pretty good closeout deals from time to time. I get the sense that this is a small business, and they take special care to try to give detailed descriptive information about their boots, gloves, jackets, pants, etc. They may also sell helmets... but they are one of the ONLY suppliers who also sell helmet parts. Try to find inserts to customize a helmet fit, and most vendors just say no. New Enough also has had a generous return policy with no restocking charges in my experience. Their shipping charges are reasonable, they have a good inventory, and I can't think of anything negative to add based on experience with probably at least 7 or 8 orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I love those guys and highly recommend them as well. Get on the alert list for specials, and you can score stuff before they sell out.

I'll third that. Purchased two torque wrenches and a tool kit... well pleased with all. Got on their alert list... heard that Sturgis Boots were closing out at $49. so I bought 'em. Should arrive today.

I agree completely.

I ordered some SIDI boots, but they didn't fit right. So I called and spoke with a nice guy on the phone and he told me to hang on to the boots and they shipped another pair (which were just a hair bigger so they worked) and even included a return shipping label for the other pair. This was without charging me for the second pair.

Nobody does that any more. By being smart instead of cheap, they now have a customer for life.

Ditto - 2 jackets, gloves and various tools. Had to return on jacket for fit issue and they made it painless. Had the new jacket in a week. Great detailed descriptions and photos of all their items

Highly recommend them. :)

Agree highly, I actually just got a package in the mail from them today. New mesh jacket for summer.

The best endorsement is how they treated my mom, my little brother needed a new helmet to "officially" pass tech for his drag car so she wanted to get him one for his birthday. I gave her the website and had her call them, they spent a half hour on the phone with someone who knows nothing about helmets and got everything sized right without my bro knowing. Great deal as well.

I always buy from those folks. Anyone that would take the time to do such a detailed description of all the products including the good and bad has my business. All of the other web sites just have the manufacturers description of the product which always leaves much to be desired.

My experience, even to Canada has been the same with New Enough. First class outfit. In fact, I just ordered a new tank bag - Marsee 15L mit der tour pocket magnetic today. Clearing them out for $105!

My experience, even to Canada has been the same with New Enough. First class outfit. In fact, I just ordered a new tank bag - Marsee 15L mit der tour pocket magnetic today. Clearing them out for $105!

Here, Here. This is one consistently class act in internet buying!

I purchased some cheesey Joe Rocket 7.0 Ballistic pants one size over sized and the tiny front zipper blew out. New Enough gave me my purchase price back for a pair of much better First Gear TGP Escape pants. There was no additional shipping charges and had them to me in less than one week turnaround ( I do live close to Texas).

Cheers to the good people at Newenough. :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fast service, excellent value on both a mesh jacket & tank bag. Great deals on helmets too.

Indeed newenough is a great outfit. I have bought a touring jacket, leather pants (which I took advantage of their very good exchange poilcy), and gloves with very good results.

Besides their great business approach the web site is very well designed making orders and exchanges very easy.

Just have to speak up. I have made MANY purchases from NewEnough and have been more than satisfied with them...very fast and reasonably priced. I ALWAYS check them first when I am looking online.

New Enough is always first on my list - make sure you get on their e-mail list for close outs and special buys.

I've made many purchases from NewEnough and have been pleased w/ their service EVERY TIME!

They once put a Nelson-Rigg tailbag on close-out sale...marked down from $85 to $33, IIRC. I wanted one w/ blue trim which they didn't have. Salesman said "Give me a day or two to find one w/ blue trim." OK, says I, never expecting to hear from him again. Wow! The next day, I get an e-mail...he found ONE and did I still want it. YES, says I. Then, he warned me that, even though he would ship it that same day, the delivery service wouldn't deliver on a Monday...so it arrived on Tuesday, as he said.

NewEnough sets a very high bar for customer service...unlike most these days.

They've snagged this customer for life...I always check there first...when you find the best, why mess w/ the rest.

NewEnough sets the bar for on-line shopping.....the kind of business you can really trust! I've bought a bunch of stuff from them. If I need it and it exists my first stop is NewEnough. If I don't see it, a very prompt reply is given to either emails or phone calls. And, if what I want may not work like I "think" it will they make it point to ask questions before accepting my order, I really appreciate that kind of service.