• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

YAMAHA side case emblem

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamal

No longer frightened by corners!
Reaction score
Sold my '04 FJR five years ago with a scraped up side case, forgot to give the new owner the replacement emblem. Anybody need one?

The part # is 5JW-W9346-OR, tried to post a pic but I guess I've been away too long.

Al

Very Cool!
Thank you Alan!

Keep Going!
You're welcome!

If you are on Hwy 6 in this area, I'll be the one in the rhubarb on a sad looking '83 Honda Ascot VT
smile.png

I'm minus one myself but it's been so long I don't really notice anymore. Both of mine fell off; one in my garage (I still have that one), one on the road somewhere (sayonara).
smile.png

Very Cool!
Thank you Alan!

Keep Going!
You're welcome!

If you are on Hwy 6 in this area, I'll be the one in the rhubarb on a sad looking '83 Honda Ascot VT
smile.png
Hey, I was in your area last June on my way to Revelstoke and I think I saw you in the field. Your Honda is the red color is it not?!
smile.png

Rhubarb pie - can't beat it!

Keep Going! Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm minus one myself but it's been so long I don't really notice anymore. Both of mine fell off; one in my garage (I still have that one), one on the road somewhere (sayonara).
smile.png
would you be interested in letting the one you have go? !?