Your wife says you snore

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife kinda frowned on the Humidifier. :huh:
So I'm guessin' she wasn't real thrilled with beemerdons' solution, either???

p79334-1.jpg

So I'm guessin' she wasn't real thrilled with beemerdons' solution, either???

p79334-1.jpg
Hey Howie! I'm the one that suggested separate bedrooms in the first place. It's a Win/Win situation! After you tap that and wear it out, you can kiss and say good night and go into your separate sanctuaries. No need to thank me! You're Welcome. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Since everyone has been waiting on pins and needles here's an update; :glare:

My Dentist offered a solution similar to the PureSleep called a Snore-Guard, it's just custom made to my teeth and adjustable. INS also covered the expense. :)

Seems to be working and I do feel more rested.

Curios to know how that works for ya.

If I snore, wife-unit simply elbows me, hard. I've learnt to sleep on my side which stops the snoring and the bruised ribs.

If I snore, wife-unit simply elbows me, hard. I've learnt to sleep on my side which stops the snoring and the bruised ribs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds exactly like what used to happen to me! Problem was, she snored worse than I did and I never had the heart to elbow her in the Ribs. It seemed quite unfair at the time. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

My Dentist offered a solution similar to the PureSleep called a Snore-Guard, it's just custom made to my teeth and adjustable. INS also covered the expense. :)

It's working, feel more rested, more sex from more rested wife too. ;)

It's working, feel more rested, more sex from more rested wife too. ;)
Twice a year now, instead of once????

The wife has been snoring more an' more. If its not too bad - I use ear plugs. If its bad - I high-tail it to the guest room. :p