Zonies: We Meet to Ride to Temecula for FJR Fun!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh dear - I missed the La Quinta lunch gathering although I left Yuma in plenty of time to meet up. What time you did you get there?

I spent quite some time riding through every clump of restaurants off Washington and never did find Fisherman's even though I knew it was near Simon. I asked directions several times and was told "just over there" but no joy so I left about 2 to ride back. Disappointing not to meet up but it was a good day for a ride anyways.

Kasey aka "U-Turn" ;)
https://www.fishermans.com/laquinta.php Oh Kasey, so very sorry to hear this; it was in the Jensens Shopping Center Complex at 78575 Highway 111, next time please call your Papa Chuy at 480-440-4666.

We arrived at Fisherman's Restaurant at 11:30am California time and left at 1:30 pm, we Zonies were back in PHX at 6pm AZ time; the Fisherman's Boat Platter was incredible, 7 different seafoods on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
03c9a050.jpg
...Looks like a friggin' Santa Claus convention.

:D
Beware the ides of time OM, someday you will also be old, decrepit and senile like Crazey Davey, FJRobert and Papa Chuy; and Niehart, FastJoyRide, SacramentoMike and MadMike2!! jes' sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:
"Beware the ides of time OM, someday you will also be old, decrepit and senile like Crazey Davey, FJRobert and Papa Chuy; and Niehart, FastJoyRide, SacramentoMike and MadMike2!! jes' sayin'"

And STILL riding,showing the kids the way, & having a blast ! Excellent job & perfect pace Richard !

"Beware the ides of time OM, someday you will also be old, decrepit and senile like Crazey Davey, FJRobert and Papa Chuy; and Niehart, FastJoyRide, SacramentoMike and MadMike2!! jes' sayin'"

And STILL riding,showing the kids the way, & having a blast ! Excellent job & perfect pace Richard !
+1, Gunny! Richard's a PERFECT Ride Leader. Excellent pace and waits for group at route changes!

Thanks Richard. Haven't been posting much & didn't even think about a ride report area. Had a really good day getting to Pala area & an excellent RTE over Palomar & into La Quinta for lunch. I have really needed a good ride & this one was awesome ! Appreciate it.