• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zumo 550 and accessories, $299 shipped to contiguous 48 states - SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
In 2007 I bought a Zumo 550 to go with my Moto Guzzi Norge. I ended up putting it in my Tundra instead. In 2008 the screen failed, and Zumo replaced the unit with a new unit. The new unit gave no trouble and still works.

It has never been mounted on a motorcycle, but I did have it in my Tundra for trips for a couple of years. When I sold that Tundra, I set it aside in the original box, and I always thought I'd mount it on a motorcycle someday, but I never did.

I have the box, the paperwork, the disks, the usb cable, the AC power adapter cable, the car mounting kit, the motorcycle mounting kit, the hardware, the special security screwdriver, an extra Li-Ion battery, an extra motorcycle mounting cable, the motorcycle mounting cradle and hardware, and the car mounting cradle and cigarette lighter power plug.

I have upgraded the maps as recently as early 2012. The copyright that comes up is 2011.

This unit has the slot for installation of memory cards, and some folks like it specifically because of that. They seem to have a good sales potential on ebay, and the price I'm asking is lower than many sell for. The Forum doesn't charge a fee for selling, and so I'm just offering it for sale to move it out off my shelf.

There is a tiny tiny little spot the size of the tip of a pin, on the lower right of the bottom of the unit. It does not rub off, so it appears to be a very small nick in the finish. I charged the battery today, took it out in the yard, and turned it on. It started right up, and was ready to navigate quickly. The touchscreen worked fine.

The unit is located in Cookeville, TN. I can do a face to face transfer for cash in the Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga triangle, or for folks who are running down I-40 through TN.

I prefer paypal and will provide the correct paypal address to the buyer if desired.

I can take checks or money orders, but shipping will be after payment has cleared.

I can send pictures. I took them a few minutes ago and can e-mail them on request.

Last edited by a moderator: