So long

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sad news for those of us that have had the opportunity to interact with you and Janet at various events over the years and I certainly appreciated the efforts you made to make NAFO a success this year. Best wishes and I hope you decide to crash a few FJR events in the future.

And another one bites the dust........................
and I am clueless as to the cause......
Sir, I seriously doubt that. You are far too smart.

I am not "done" because there are too many folks that are far too important to me here. But I am cutting back.

The FJR was something I bought because I enjoy it and it makes me happy. This forum was something I joined for those same reasons. The FJR still brings me happiness. This forum does not.

*NEWS ALERT*

This is the internet. If ANYTHING here rocks your world, you may need to re-think your life.

That is all.

bike.gif

I still hang out and tend to avoid the drama as much as I can. Still a good place for technical help - as long as you can winnow the nuggets from the junk. I have certainly appreciated some of the help and advice I have gotten from here over the years. Also a good source for information on meet-ups and FJR "Events". It does get a little tiring from time-to-time but it can be an OK distraction from other "stuff"; especially once the weather turns bad in the Northeast!

Being able to read selectively and ignoring the crap helps! Perhaps a self-imposed rest is all you need? (Or maybe I'm way off base on your reasons.) Either way, do what you gotta do and welcome back when (or if) you're ready. Cheers!