So long

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,

I need to know whether you are using stock mirrors or FZ1? Hope your still around to answer.

PM me,
Dave

Getting kinda lonely around here.
sorry.gif

Unfortunate. I'll play clueless as I don't know the cause or details but know this internet thing can be cruel, some get butthurt and take things personally. It has happened on almost every forum I visit.

Time allows a boiling melting pot to simmer and this place has always had many personalities.

Words don't end a good friendship, if you are tired of certain assholes then by all means save yourself the grief.

KJ, Marty, Wheatie, then Bob and Gramps? I've met 4 of these gents and had a great time meeting and riding with them. These guys don't strike me as the type that would get butthurt easily. I wouldn't think their decisions were spur of the moment. I'd like to know what drove them out but have not been in this forum long enough to have much of a clue. Surely it's something that could be fixed? or not? If we can't speak our minds without fear of a perceived threat then what do we really have? Sigh....

Last edited by a moderator: