Sena 10U Handlebar Remote?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazglenn3

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Shoei Neotec on the way and am considering the Sena 10U for comms/tunes. Does anyone here have this system and if so will the handlebar remote work on the FJR?

I have the remote on my FJR Handlebars (with the BMW grips). It works well, and doesn't interfere with my pazzo-like lever.

The only issue is when wearing heavier Winter gloves, it can take some getting used to, so it doesn't get in the way.

I have found the handlebar remote to only be "OK" for me. Much harder to work the turn signal switch and I have big hands.......

Just bought the wrist remote and have that Velcro attached to the fairing. Thinking this may be better, but as yet unproven!

The new 3 button remote that just came out might be the hot ticket??
rolleyes.gif

10U here as well, the remote mount is mounted on Oxford heated grips with the pazzo levers. Agree with the tougher to used the turn signal switch but impossible.

I have a 10U and love it. I find using the turn signals are a little cumbersome and takes some getting use to with the remote. The remote works fine for me and getting use to using the signals was really a non issue.